If you are considering accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and make a lifelong commitment to Him here are a few steps you can take.
Pray to God and ask Him to forgive your sins and to come into your life/heart.
Romans 3:23 – “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God…”
Romans 6:23a – “For the wages of sin is death…”
Romans 6:23b – “…but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
Romans 5:8 – “But God demonstrates His own love for us in this, while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
Romans 10:13 – “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Romans 10:9 – “That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”
Romans 12:1 – “Therefore, I urge you brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God…”
Romans 6:3-4 – “…We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead…we too may live a new life.”
If you do accept Jesus as your Savior, here are some things you may need to do as you begin your walk with Christ:
• Tell a Christian friend of your desire to follow Jesus.
• Read through the gospel of Mark to get a quick view of the good news of Christ.
• Find a Bible-based church in your area and begin attending regularly.
• As a Christian friend about baptism and plan to be baptized soon.
• Find a Christian friend to help you begin a new life in Christ
• Make prayer and scripture reading a daily practice.
Taken from the Christian Women’s Retreat at Warm Beach Christian Conference Center